Manage your Account
Cross-Domain Tracking & Payment Portals
Reset Your Account Password
Manage Users and Roles
Submit a ticket
Implement Your Tracking Code
Platform User Guides
Heat Map Reports Explained
Page Analysis Reports Explained
What are Insightech Page Analysis Reports?
What are Insightech Visual Form Reports?
Insightech Chrome Extension
API Error Tracking
Click Map Reports Explained
Conversion Funnels Explained
What are Conversion Funnels?
Set Up Your Conversion Funnel
Use CSS Elements to Build your Conversion Funnel
Session Replays Explained
Pathing Reports Explained
Data Layers Explained
Filters and Segments
Analysing Website Abandonment with Funnels
Find and Recreate Customer Support Issues
Track Website Interactions with Funnel Analysis
Find and Analyse Dynamic Content
Analyse Website Content Engagement
Frequently Asked Questions
Privacy and Security
Get Started with Insightech
Updated by Shivam Bhonsle
Funnel folders enable you to organise any funnel into helpful categories and quick access for your wider team members.
- Funnels enable you to save up to a potential 100 funnels
- Each funnel folder can hold up to 10 funnels each
How to set up Funnel Folders
- Select a funnel in edit mode.
- The funnel folder can be accessed on the top-left of the funnel builder.
- All funnels are assigned to ‘General’ by default
- Click the drop down for funnel folders to see existing folders or to create a new one
Note - You will need to navigate into another funnel to assign it a a newly created funnel folder
- Name your folder and click Create
- Assign a funel to any pre-existing funnel folders
- Click Save to save your changes.
All of the funnel folders can be readily accessed in the funnels section: