Manage your Account
Cross-Domain Tracking & Payment Portals
Reset Your Account Password
Manage Users and Roles
Submit a ticket
Implement Your Tracking Code
Platform User Guides
Heat Map Reports Explained
Page Analysis Reports Explained
What are Insightech Page Analysis Reports?
What are Insightech Visual Form Reports?
Insightech Chrome Extension
API Error Tracking
Click Map Reports Explained
Conversion Funnels Explained
What are Conversion Funnels?
Set Up Your Conversion Funnel
Use CSS Elements to Build your Conversion Funnel
Session Replays Explained
Pathing Reports Explained
Data Layers Explained
Filters and Segments
Analysing Website Abandonment with Funnels
Find and Recreate Customer Support Issues
Track Website Interactions with Funnel Analysis
Find and Analyse Dynamic Content
Analyse Website Content Engagement
Frequently Asked Questions
Privacy and Security
Get Started with Insightech
Updated by Shivam Bhonsle
Insightech tracks API errors across your website allowing you to analyse points of friction that users experience due to API issues.
To Setup API Error Tracking:
- Navigate to Settings → Tracking Code
- Toggle API Error Tracking [On]
- List the API endpoints (urls - one per line) that your website calls, which you want tracked. These can be:
- API Endpoints without payload - This is recommended in most cases to avoid any sensitive information being captured. All other API error information will be captured.
- API Endpoints with the payload - This can be used in cases where the payload need to be tracked, in addition to the API error status and information
- Click Save Settings
Once saved, Insightech will begin tracking your API errors from your listed endpoints and you will be able to view, filter and search for sessions that contain API errors across your website.