Table of Contents
Form analysis reports can be found on the left-hand navigation. This is quite similar to a page analysis report yet target specific webpages that have an input field on it. With this information, you are able to view any potential issues related to your webpage, identifying user drop off points or any unclear input fields
Below are the metrics that can be assessed through a Form Analysis. They include:
- Form Bounce Rate - This relates to how many users load the form but don't start it for whatever reason
- Average Interacted Fields - This is the percentage of input fields that are interacted with
- Number of fields - The number of input fields detected on the page
- Median duration - This is the time spent by users spend on the form page
Visual Form Reports
Visual Form Analysis only works with actual forms. Insightech automatically detects,
- Input fields in forms
- Which forms users click on
- Which ones they drop off from
These drop-off reports show a prioritised list of where users are likely getting stuck, and what potentially needs to be fixed.. There are two types of Visual Form Analysis → Most Clicked and Last Clicked.
Once deciding on a particular Visual Form Analysis, you will be provided with the associated user data and metrics to help analyse your website. These will be shown on the right-hand menu bar.
- The red number shows the rankings of each click made on the webpage.
- The black number the amount of clicks related to drop-offs
- The percentage represents the proportion of users who interacted with the element relative to those who had not in relation to drop-offs
Here, any element in the list can be clicked to explore further.
Form Analysis on Dynamic Content
Using Segments to Dive Deeper