Updated by Shivam Bhonsle
Creating a note is a quick way to bookmark a moment of interest from any session replay, and to easily share comments and insights with your team.
All notes can be tagged, and go into a searchable list to allow other members in your team to jump into the exact point of a customer experience that you save.
Create your Note
To create your first note, simply
- Pause any replay exactly where you'd like to save the note
- Click the Add Note under the Notes tab on the right hand menu.
A pop-up window will appear after clicking the add a note button to create your note.
Save your Note
- Write down comments and findings
- Edit text with different tools or include additional links, images or code snippets
- Give your notes relevant tags
- Type within the Tags Form Field to create a new tag
- Select from a drop-down menu for saved tags
- Click Save to complete the note
Each note displays
- Text display
- A link to the session replay
- An edit and delete button
- A timestamp of the note
- Comment space to create a thread for notes
Sharing Your Note as a Bookmark
Click the Link icon to generate a shareable URL that you can copy and paste to your team. All saved notes are displayed in order in the right hand panel of replays they are saved in, and also under the notes navigation menu, where you can search and filter through all saved notes and tags.